Saturday, March 21, 2009

Huge
Record Sale



@ Electric Tea Garden
1402 East Pike Street

March 21st - 22nd
10 am till 6pm

$3.00 suggested donation at door

1000s of records of all genres have been carries up a flight of stairs...out of basements, attics, and storage units; cleaned and prepared for their new life in your record collection. Well, that's how I like to think about it. I am excited about this sale...and at the same time I have the morning of jitters as I have forgot to do a bunch of things because I was away in LA right before this sale.

I hate the idea of this sale being so disorganized; the tables I ordered are not coming as well as some of the volunteers I had lined up last week. Booo hooo hooo!!!

No need to cry. This sale is going to be great despite all of my stress. The records are there! Deejays from (206) Zulu have agreed to come and spin with DJ Sho-nuph (one of Recordheadz.com founders). I just need to "chill out".

Songs on my "Mindpod": Organized Konfusion "Stress" and EPMD "You gots to Chill"







No comments:

Post a Comment